5.31.2009

Not So Easy Sunday

It's been a rough weekend for both me and my mom. Mom had a scope down her throat on Friday. The doctor said everything looked okay and to just double her medicine and call him back on Monday. I began getting sick on Thursday and as my friend Goma says, I had "stinky butt".

Mom took me back to the Vet yesterday.

Again!!!!!!!

This time Mom took me to the vet's office on the other side of town and I fussed at her the whole way there and the whole way back. My temperature was normal and she said everything felt right, but she suggested to my mom that she should do some additional tests. Mom said okay (with a fluttering in her stomach). The vet stole some of my blood, my urine, and my floof! She also gave me some new antibiotics that she said were designed for digestive problems. Mom won't get the results of the tests until Monday and the vet said I should start feeling better in two days.
If you will look above me, you will see some kitties in their condos.

Mom is really watching me like a hawk. She has put a bowl of water and my stinky goodness in the living room so she can watch my intake. I've been eating really well and drinking my water. I went to the litter box less yesterday than the previous day, but it was still messy.
Look closely and you will see how much I enjoyed my stinky goodness.

I am staying close to my mom this weekend. She is giving me lots of scritches and belly rubs.

The vet stole some of my floof. She said it was a santi-clip, but I think she just wanted some for a souvenir OR maybe she is going to try and sell it on EBay!

Please keep those purrs and purrayers coming that this is just a result of stress!

23 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Loads of purrs and purrayers to you and your Mom. We hate waiting for test results. We're hoping this is all from those nasty meds.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Slash and Bronzy said...

Careful the Vet doesn't sell your precious floof on e-Bay!

~Slash & Bronzy

Mouchois said...

If the vet does sell your floof, Melvin and I will be first bidders. :D He wants a luxurious coat like yours.

Also, you need to get better!

Anonymous said...

aww Miss Praline you and your momma is having a rough trot still!
Momma thinks us kitties get stressed extra easy and stress affects hoomans insides lots, imagine if the hooman was locked away somewhere strange with scary smells and people .. they would get the trots and prolly sick too :))
Do not stress momma Praline, we has lotsa purrs coming :)
V-V

The Island Cats said...

Praline, we hope you and your mom get good news from your vets!

Quill and Greyson said...

Purring for both of you!

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry you're still having problems, Praline. We will turn up the purr for you to be better in no time.

Martin Hooper said...

Get well soon lovely kitty!!

Unknown said...

We iz keepin' youz in our purr-ayers. Itz awful when da 'beans lookz at youz floof an' den takez some wifout asking!

Anonymous said...

We're happy that your Mom's scope went well. Do you think that they could have stolen some of her furrs too? Our Mama noticed that when she was done with her scope on Wednesday, there was a bald patch above her ear. Just kidding! Heehee! Feel better, Praline:)

Cat Street Boyz said...

If we could find that thing named, "Stress," we would kick it to the moon! Sorry you haven't felt well and we will purrrrr for you to feel better quickly Praline=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Jans Funny Farm said...

come on, Praline. Get well!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We are purring ans praying this is nothing more than stress! Funny! our word verification was tests!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I have got everything crossed and hope it is stress.

That stress is a funny thing and makes for all kinds of problems.

Glad your mum's scope was ok.

Hugs GJ xx

Cory said...

We're firing up our purr motors for you! I don't blame the vet for stealing some of your floof. I bet that vet is keeping it under their pillow!!!

Peggy's Place said...

We wish we had some magic nip we could send you. Mom wants to know if your mom was able to watch the scope pictures - she's weird that way. Feel better soon, both of you.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Our Mom visits ebay a lot so she'll keep an eye out for your floof. Hoping your innerds get better real soon, Praline!

Misha said...

I hate having a mucky bottom! I suspect that the floof that the vet stole was a bit stinky, so I'm sure you want miss it.

Hope you feel better real soon.

The Monkeys said...

We're purring for you and your Mom, Praline! Get better soon!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh no! Praline. We were so sad to hear about this. We will start purring for you!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dear sweet little Praline...I ma so sorry you are under the weather a bit and your mommy too. I will purrrr for you both to beship shape real soon and no more trippies to the vet will be needed ever again!

Jasmim said...

Oh Praline, I hope you improve soon =/

Jas & Gi

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We have lots of purrs for you Praline. We think the V taking your floof is really odd. You better check around on Ebay and see if you were right. We all hope that you feel much better soon.Glad to hear your Mommy's scope went well.