1. I cheated. Some of these flowers were in bloom in April because of our warmer weather early in the South.
2. This is the Dogwood tree in our front yard outside of our picture window. This tree has recently been overshadowed by the Hickory Nut tree and lost some limbs in one of our rare ice storms about 6 years ago, but it is still such a pretty flower.
3. The picture above was right before one of our showers in April. See the dark clouds.
4. The Azaleas were in full bloom this year. Some of these Azaleas have been planted since the 80s when mom moved in this house and they just started blooming.
5. This is the fushia colored Azalea one of three that mom just planted last year. It is the only one that survived, but has a beautiful color.
7. The white Azaleas were planted by the former man in the house over 20 years ago.
10. This is a close up of the Iris. Mom and I just love this flower.
12. Mom always buys red Geraniums every year to hang on our front porch. We usually have at least one bird nest each year in the basket and sometimes we even see Hummingbirds flying around them. Isn't this just a perfect Southern front porch?