10.11.2008

Chickens vs. Wildcats

Update: The chickens beat the kitties.
South Carolina 24 Kentucky 17

Okay, my furry friends! This may be a tough one for you to decide. Mom's chickens are playing the kitties this weekend in Kentucky. I know we tend to favor the kitties anytime, but since the chickens (Mom - Praline, they are Gamecocks!) are Mom's favorite college football team, I guess I need to pull against the kitties this time! Are you with me? (Except for my furry friends who live in Kentucky, of course). The game is on TV again at 12:30 pm EST, so maybe I can find Mom if I look really hard.



No more away games anytime soon! Right, Mom?

Here I am teleporting again to Lexington, Kentucky (Mom - we live in Lexington!) to check on Mom and Nannay. They are sitting in the area that is circled in yellow. Who knows? You might be able to see them on TV if you look closely enough. Better behave Mom!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I..I...I just do not know what to do.... be on the side of my fuuriends or to stand by my heritage....
Whatever shall one do?!?!?

Be safe Momma of Miss Praline!! and haz some fun too!!...
You iz allowed to be naughty once in awhile ;p

V-V

Pattyskypants said...

Oh, Sweet P! U look so purrity next to the team flag! Bhu is still under the weather but he sends his LUV and sez not be lonely while mom is gone. xxoo Patty

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh you made it exactly where you want to go! That is so excellent.

El said...

I've updated my blog with some cat stamps collection new series and handy
tool for my cat's room. check it out! 
Handy tool for my cat's room,
Cat Stamps Part 4,
Cat Stamps Part 3,
Cat Stamps Part 2,
Cat Stamps Part 1

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That's a good idea to keep an eye on your mom and Nannay at the game. Then if your mom behaves, you don't need to leave her a little surprise on the living room floor like last time.

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie, Praline! That's a furry tuff decishun, to root fur chickuns instead of kitties... unless yur gonna eat the chickuns, hehe!

I hope yur Momma has a great time!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Mommy went to grad school at UK, but she never saw a football game when she was there. She was 1. broke and 2. she didn't want to cheat on the Buckeyes and 3. UK had a very bad team at the time. She has been back in Cowlumbus now for many years, so now it's all Buckeyes all the time. She said that Lexington was a great town to live in though.