Now to answer some of the questions:
- When your human calls your name do you feign interest or outright ignore them?
I only respond to my mom if there are treats involved. Otherwise, I show her the floofy tail.
2. Do you meditate at least 20 hours each day?
I meditate a minimum of 23 hours a day. I only come out for treats and stinky goodness. A southern diva ladycat must get her beauty sleep and meditate whenever possible.
3. Do you ignore expensive gifts from your pals in favor of a Q-tip discovered on the wet room floor?
Definitely! My mom used to buy all of these expensive toys for me and I would totally ignore them. She accidentally dropped a Q-tip on the floor one day and off I went with it. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of that. However, when I was a little baby, my favorite toy was a shoe string, so I thought it wouldn't hurt my chances to include a Baby Praline photo!
4. At 8PM are you likely to be found counter surfing or pretending to be a lap cat in the hope of getting foodables?
I must admit that I come out of meditation around 8:00 pm for my stinky goodness. What I love to do is to start harassing my mom for my food and then when she stops doing whatever to feed me, I ignore the food and insist that she put some on her fingers for me to eat! After a few licks from her fingers, I usually give in and eat.
5. Do you bury your poop and / or build a mountain atop which to carefully place a poopy Stoned Hinged sculpture?
A proper southern ladycat would never tell!
So there are my entries! Do you think I have a chance?