June 10, 2009Thank you so much for all of your purrs and purrayers for
both mom and me!
We are so glad you are feeling better!!
Hi there! Sweet Praline is so dang cute. Can I have your permission to use her photo in an upcoming story? That look on her face is priceless. I will credit her blog as a source document. Thanksemail@example.com
It is soooo good to know that you are better. To celebrate, we haf given you an award. Come pick it up!
I is so glad to hears dat you is almost feelings 100%! Purrrrrrrrs
I will keep purring for you till you're 110%!
90% that is good news, we jst need the other 10% sweet one.We will be happy then HUgs GJ xxx
Very good news! We can't wait till your 100%!!Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
That's good news! I think you are looking very lovely and floofy!
So glad you are feeling better. ~S,S,C & F
Oh we're happy you're almost 100%!!
that's GREAT to hear! HURRAH!
Lookin' good, Miss Praline!
I'm glad you are feeling better Praline!
We are so thankful that you is feeling so much more like yourself, Praline. Who else would you want to be anyway? What a cutie-pie you are!
You're looking beautiful as always, Praline! And I'm so happy to hear that you are doing well. Now get that last ten percent up and we'll all feel much better!
What great news that you're feeling somuch better!
I'm glad to hear you are almost to 100%. Sending you purrs and happy thoughts for the other 10% to find you.
You look good Praline, glad you and your Mom are feeling better=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz
We are glad to read you´re feeling better!That is a cute picture !
That is great news! we know how separation causes stress!
Oh Pretty Praline, you and mommy Paula will always be in our purrayers! I am happy that you are feeling better and I hope Mommy Paula is too!Billie blogged today just for you!Hugs and Smoochies,Billie and Lorianna
Ok, Sweet P., You made the Gazette...http://www.thekittycitygazette.com/2009/06/product-recall-involves-underage.htmlEmail me if you'd like the "I WAS IN THE NEWS" award! It is waiting for you.
Glad that you are better Praline!Jas & Gi
HOORAY!!! Only 10% more to go!
We lift our Niptinis to health!
That is good news. We hope you very soon get the other 10%
We are so happy you guys are feeling better!!!!! You certainly look good in your pic,Praline :) Happy Belated Blogoversary too!!!!!!Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie
Sweet Praline!! It's good to see you back in action!
oh Praline I love your big eyes!!
We are so glad to hear that you are feeling so much better. We also wanted to wish you a belated happy Blogoversary. We are sorry to have missed it.Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie
ohh i know google ads sure help! I bought 2 raffle ticket for you Praline! Me hope it helps your medical billz so your mom won't go krazy!!
Post a Comment