1. Mom opens the door and I just love to explore an opened door.
2. Hey, while I was exploring the closet, I found that the towels and blankets provide a nice, soft bed to tale a little catnap.
3. Hide and Seek - Mom can't find me and it makes her late for work, movie, etc. This is the most fun game.
4. It's a great way to pick out the colors that best compliment my beautiful coat.
5. It's a great place to hide when she runs that loud machine that picks up all of my precious fur that I have taken time to carefully placed in various corners around the house.
6. When Mom finds me, I help her remember that she "must" clean out this closet. I just remind her to make sure she leaves one or two towels or blankets for me to snooze in the afternoon.
7. Just Because I can
8. It gives my mom something to laugh at first thing in the morning when she sees those owl eyes looking back at her.
9. I look so cute behind all of that soft material.
10. When Mom finds me, she says, "Oh, there you are, aren't you cute?" and then she quickly runs and gets that flash thing to record history.
11. Once she finds me, I look at her and say "oh well, I guess it is time to find another hiding place" and I calmly leave the closet. (P.S. She has another closet that is a doozy where I can find all types of hiding places and it takes her days to find me.)
12. There' s something challenging about getting behind that closed door when it open just to see what is there.
13. The only thing better is to try to grab one of the sock or underwear drawers when mom opens it. You have to be fast to get into those, but what a challenge?