My thoughts on being a flat face, fur-ball!
- We get called all kind of names like, "owl cat", "Gismo", "flat face", and my favorite, "Sweetie."
- We are unique individuals and we don't usually see many like us. We have a "look at me" personality and crave the attention of being different.
- We are so "floofy", so our humans just love to hold us and hug us all of the time. I think we remind remind them of those stuffed animals they used to love as children.
- Because of our "floofiness", wherever we go, we always leave a part of us behind. Mom says she always takes a little part of me with her wherever she goes.
- We have that "awwwwww" factor, especially as kitties.
- We get lots and lots of belly rubs.
- We get to sleep where we want to - especially the comfortable places.
- We make great decorations around the house.
- We don't get our noses caught in doors (can you find mine?).
- We like to talk to our "beans" all of the time and usually get our way.
- We are just plain cute!
- We get very special names - like "Miss Paula's Sweet Praline".
- We have that "cattitude".
I'm NOT fat, I'm FLUFFY!