6.10.2008

Not that Movie, Mom


Mom decided it was time for a movie marathon this weekend. She tried to play "101 Dalmations" and "Must Love Dogs" and I put my paw down on those. I quickly let her know that if we were going to spend Sunday watching movies, they better have some cats in them.

Mom decided to do a Harry Potter marathon (even though she has read all of the books and seen all of the movies several times each).

We just finished the second Harry Potter movie, which has a bunch of kitties in them! However, the poor cat in the second movie gets frozen. My mom covered my eyes for that scene, but I peeked. The kitty was okay in the end.

I can't talk too much this week because my mom is on the road every day (leaving early in the morning and getting back most days at night) and she needs to spend time with me when she gets home. A very special thank you goes out to all of my fur friends for your kind words for my sister, Muff. My mom and I really appreciated your thoughtful words.

6 comments:

Chance said...

Mai Mommie iz a huge Harry Potter fan too. We hav all da books an all 5 moovies too. We had owr marathon of potter on memorial day. I didna lyk wen da kitteh got hurted eifer in da secund wun but I lyk wen crookshanks twys ta eet da rat in da third wun. Its furry funneh.

jenianddean said...

We love all the Harry Potter books and movies over here too. Sorry your mom's on the road this week. But could you ask her where the cat store is in Myrtle Beach because my mom and dad are going to the coast next week and could make it down to MB for some cat stuff!!

Thanks!!
-Jasper McKitten-cat

Sweet Purrfections said...

The Cat Store is at Broadway at the Beach. The contact information is

Cat Store
1211 Celebrity Cir # H140
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
(843) 444-2777‎

My mom said to have fun and to buy plenty of catnip cigars!

jenianddean said...

Thanks for telling us where that store is. We'll send Mom and Dad that way for sure! I want a nip cigar...
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the kitties in the Harry Potter movies were okay! And you look so adorable and beautiful, all curled up there. Mom wants to give you a kiss!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Quasi said...

Praline, you might enjoy my post about Sex and the City. Those girls need more cats! BTW, I’d like to tell you that my hilariously funny book, The World Is Your Litter Box, is in bookstores now and is also available on Amazon. The book is cleverly disguised as a cute cat book so humans will buy it, but is, in fact, a how-to manual FOR cats. Check it out on my website, www.theworldisyourlitterbox.com.