6.22.2008

Guardian Praline - Not So Easy Like Sunday Morning

Don't even think about touching my mom's foot!
Normally, I would be taking it easy on Sunday morning, but since my mom had her foot surgery, I have to take care of her and make sure she doesn't do any damage to that foot. She gave me a bunch of extra loving yesterday as a thank you for my special duties. Don't know how long I can handle this duty of pampering her though. She is supposed to take care of me, but I guess "turn-about-is-fair-play" as they say.

7 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Ouch, that foot looks sore in the picture. You keep guarding that for her, Praline, make sure no one even gets near it.
ML

Parker said...

It is hard work, but Mommy's are worth it!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Praline, you are a good nurse, looking after your mom! Our mom had foot surgery years ago, but that was before she had us to look after her! Sending lots of healing purrs out to your mom.

Daisy said...

Praline, I can see that you are taking your important job very seriously.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh yes, when da mom haf an owie we hafta take care of dem...after all, dey take care of us every single day! We hope yoor mom's feets is feeling better and better.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

You hang in there sweetie, your Mom really appreciates it, because I sure did when Sabrina and Sam took care of me when I had my shoulder surgery. They knew that the extra loving was worth it, and I know that you do to! Tell your Mom to take it easy for me!
Momma Jan

Lux said...

I can see nobody's going to touch that foot with you on guard!