6.11.2008

Baby Praline


Let's everyone say, "Aw . . ."

Mom got a bit nostalgic today and started digging in old boxes to find some of my baby pictures. I was a little ball of fur as a baby and grew to be a big ball of fur. I am so happy I picked my mom almost 13 years ago.

My mom's grandmother bought this bunny for my first Christmas and she wasn't able to give it to me because she went to the "Human Rainbow Bridge" a couple of weeks before Christmas, so my mom's grandfather gave it to me. This was my first toy and I played with it for several years!

Would you believe this picture was "green" when my mom found it? I guess the film was old - prior to digital cameras. My mom was able to restore it with a software program she has and boy, was she glad she was able to save the picture.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

What a sweet little baby girl!!!!

Photos like that make the PM want to get another kittie!

Very cute ball o' floof!

purrs Shade and Goldie

jenianddean said...

SQUEEEEEEE! Baby pictures! We have a baby picture up today also.

You were such a cute little ball of fluff when you were a baby. And way to go on bunnykicking that silly little bunny! It was very sweet that your great grandma was thinking of you at Christmas time. And that your great granddad was able to give you your bunny! How special!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Awwwwww is right! What an absolutely adorable baby picture of an adorable grown up girl! You are Sweet, Praline!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

Oh, Praline!!! My Mom is saying SQUEE, which is the noise she makes when she's utterly overwhelmed by sheer kitty cuteness!

What a precious little floofball you are, and what a gorgeous, adorable ladycat you have grown to be! You're such a sweet, sweet girl. Mom is sending you kisses and I'm sending you cuddles!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.