5.29.2011

Return Engagement: AS THE PAW TURNS - Outtakes

I hope all of you enjoyed the first showing of AS THE PAW TURNS. We had lots of fun presenting this to the CB and hope to do it again in the future. I think all of my fellow castmates are deserving of an Oscar and Emmy for their performances. Now, it's off to Broadway for me! 
Of course, as with all actors, there were some spoiled kitties during the production (besides me!). I wanted to share some of these moments with you.

Bhu from Patty Skypants



Romeo from Peggy's Place


Melvin from Mouchois



Khyra from Khyra's Korner



Goma from My Himalayan Cat "Goma"

 

Ginger Jasper


and me, Sweet Praline
 
Hey! How did Maggy get by without an out take?

I hope everyone enjoyed the return engagement of AS THE PAW TURNS in memory of Sweet Praline.  I must admit, it brought back a lot of smiles to my face (and a few tears).  I'll continue with Memory Lane posts for one more week, until next Sunday, which would have been Sweet Praline's 3rd Blogoversary.  It will be sad to stop posting, but I promise I will be back and I will visit after a short break.  There's still a lot of healing to do and preparations for the future.  

12 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Excelent!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We loved it too and how did Maggie get away without an outtake?!

Sparkle said...

That was a lot of fun! Thanks for the reruns!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I know you need a break, but we sure will be missing you.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We enjoyed watching the outtakes of As The Paw Turns they made us smile. How wonderful to see the "Diva" taking charge again!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are enjoying the reruns. And how lovely to have the opportunity to see our friends again

The outtakes are priceless.

Katnip Lounge said...

This has been so much fun! We've enjoyed every bit of it.

Jans Funny Farm said...

It's nice to be reminded of this fun time. We enjoyed seeing it again and laughing over the outtakes.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Priceless to se again and remember the fun..Hugs GJ x

Quill and Greyson said...

That was a fun look back!

meowmeowmans said...

That was so much fun. We certainly understand that you need a break and some time off. We will miss you, but look forward to your return.

Jacqueline said...

Cute outtakes, adorable stars!...A wonderful, fun series filled with precious memories...Thanks for sharing again...xoxo...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki