Link to the one who tagged you.
List the rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag some blogger friends with links.
Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
Well, here we go again!
1. I like to sleep on the toilet seat in mom's bathroom. I also like to lie here while mom is taking a shower and surprise her when she opens the door!
2. I am a very, very, finicky eater. When Iams changed the formula for my stinky goodness, I made Mom buy 6 different brands of food before she found one that I would eat.
3. I just LOVE closets. I can be in one end of the house and hear Mom open a closet door and I am like a lightening bolt. Whoosh! I am in the back of the closet before she can say Praline. I really like the linen closet because I can lie down on the soft blankets.
4. I love to lie on my back and expose my belly for Mom to rub. Even after 12 years, all it takes is for me to roll over and expose the belly, look up at her with my big eyes, and she goes Awwwww and immediately rubs my belly. I give her a loud purr while she is doing it.
5. It gets very HOT and HUMID here in South Carolina. I love to lie directly underneath the air condition vent and stay cool. I have two favorite spots: this one between my scratching post and litter box and the one that is underneath Mom's bed. I have been known to face the vent directly and let the air blow right on my face. Mom hasn't captured that with the flashy box yet.
6. Mom calls me her Phantom (after Phantom of the Opera fame!) cat because only 3/4 of my face is the seal-point color, which I got from my seal-point Himmie Mom. I got me red/cream color from my red tabby Persian Dad. Also, Mom just loves The Phantom of the Opera. She has seen it 2 times on Broadway and watches the movie all the time. Mom is a little crazy sometimes!
I would like to tag Goma, Bhu, Billie, and Myst and Prince Muddy Paws (same household).
I think I have been tagged for another meme while Mom's laptop was down (it's still broke and she is still waiting for the Dell people to contact her!) and will get to that meme this week. Have a GREAT weekend!