9.14.2009

Off to Work

I've decided I want to do a "slumber party" for my 14th birthday. I have a lot of planning to do and must stay on top of my Mom to get all of the details ironed out. If you would like to participate in my slumber party, just email me a picture of you sleeping in/on your favorite item or in your favorite PJs. Be sure to include a link to your blog address and your name in the email.

My birthday is September 25, so this gives my Mom lots of time to set up the party. What, Mom??? What do you mean you're busy and your shoulder hurts??? After all, a ladycat only has one 14th birthday!

I'm off to work to plan my party and to pester my Mom.

20 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what an excellent idea! And I even have many many photos of me in my bed!

Reese =^..^= said...

What a great idea!

Misha said...

What a wonderful idea. I'm sure Cosmo will be in for a girl's night!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!! We better get the PM onto that right away!!

Purrs, Shade and Banshee

Teddy Westlife said...

I'm coming to the slumber party!

Huffle Mawson

The Creek Cats said...

Sounds like so much fun!! We will get our mom on this asap!

CCL Wendy said...

You sound very excited, Praline -- and who wouldn't be? Wow, 14 years old already! And you still look so young. What's your secret?

Good luck with the party plans.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

this sounds like a lot of fun!

The Island Cats said...

We wanna come to your party, Praline!

Jasmim said...

great idea! I loved it =)

Anonymous said...

We want to attend too! We're having mom send our pictures right over. Are boys allowed? King wants to know!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

What a great idea and how exciting, a pawty coming up! I will try to get mom to let me play too, cuz your 14th birthday is very important.
--JB

Pattyskypants said...

Are boy cats invited, too? xxoo Bhu

Unknown said...

Oooo, we will begin sleeping right now!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Slumber party! I'll be there!!!

Laila

The Monkeys said...

Sounds like a fun time! We're very good at sleeping so we'll definitely participate!

The Kitty Krew said...

We sleep a lot so we should be good at this. We know it originally was for ladycats only, is that still the rule?

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh boy!! Sorry your Mom isn't feeling well still.

Just Ducky said...

You share a purrthay with my Grampie! you are 80 years younger than he is.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow your birthday is the same day as Kirzon's, although he will only be 13. That is so funny!