5.20.2011

Memory Lane - Eating Stinky Goodness

When Praline was younger, she was mainly fed dry food.  I would give her a "treat" of stinky goodness about once a month.  When she became a senior kitty, the vet suggested giving her stinky goodness everyday so we could get her medicine and stay hydrated.  The last couple of years when she got really sick once and had her surgery last year, I had to make sure she was eating her stinky goodness and she wouldn't eat it in the kitchen, so I moved her plate to the living room.  She began eating in the living room as long as I was in there.  The last couple of months, she only wanted to eat in my home office, as long as I was in there.  She was my little diva, but anything she wanted, I did for her.  I hope you enjoy this little video of her eating.


15 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Praline--your person talks as if there was any other choice on her part...

Sparkle said...

I mainly eat my meals on top of the cat tree. I trained my human to feed me there.

one of Fae's humans said...

she's so cute! even when she's eating. :)

The Florida Furkids said...

Praline really enjoyed her stinky goodness! We love the way her little tongue slurped it up!


The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

The Island Cats said...

She loved her stinky goodness!!

Anonymous said...

She must have felt very comforted by your presence to want to eat near you!

Marg said...

Sweet Praline, it sure looks like you used to enjoy your stinky goodness. Mom sure did take excellent care of you. We still miss you. Paula, hope you have a great weekend.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Praline loved her stinky goodness -mum used to love seeing her take treats from your fingers Paula.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

She knew you would always have her stinky goodness for her...well, almost always!

Katnip Lounge said...

The things we do for our furkids! Everyone comes to the kitchen in the morning, except Felix. Mr. Ornj requires HIS breakfast in bed.

Miss Praline had you just as well trained, I see.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh Prailine was really so adorable to only want to eat with you there - she really loved you lots!

Mr Puddy said...

I love the way Praline have to eat next to you, Mom Paula
That was so sweet video : )
Kisses and Hugs to you
xoxo

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Mom Paula
Praline had you trained just like I do with my Mom!
:-)

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We do what we can to make our fur kids happy!

Jacqueline said...

She was so happy=the little moments shared are always the best memories, the ones you miss the most...xoxo...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki