12.04.2008

Sixth Photo Meme

Can I have a treat, Mom?

Both the Cat Street Boys and Eric and Flynn have tagged me for the Sixth Photo Meme. This one sounded like fun, so I thought I would try it. Mom cheated a little bit because she has lots and lots of picture folders and some of them aren't about me!!! I insisted she go to the "Praline" folder and do this (there are several folders under my name, too! Go figure!).


Here are the instructions:
  1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
  2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
  3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.
  4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin' them 'bout it.

In this picture, I am sitting on the floor beside my mom's office chair in the home office. This is my "I want some treats" look! A few years ago when mom was a college professor, she had a lot of work to do on the computer when she came home at night (hmmmmmm, this has been a trend lately again) and she began enticing me to come into the office by giving me treats! Now, as soon as she gets home, I go straight to the office to get my treats in addition to getting the treats on the sofa. Boy, have I got my mom trained!!!

Since this is a pretty new meme, I will tag five of my kitty friends. I wanted to tag all of you, but Mom said I needed to follow the directions (Since when did kitties follow directions??).

Goma

Jasper

Sienna

Anna and Zuzu

and my newest friend, Minna

20 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

I'm going to practice that look Praline. Your mum is way better trained than mine.

Huffle Mawson

Parker said...

We think that's a great look Praline!

Cat with a Garden said...

Your give me treats look is perfect! It's furry cool that you tagged me - I will get my mom to do it later on!
Purrs, Siena

Ana said...

Nobody could ever resist that look, Praline! ;-)

Everycat said...

Great expression there Sweet Praline, you definately have your Mom trained well.

Whicky

Cat Street Boyz said...

Thanks for playin' praline, we love your photo pic! You can get lots of goodies with that look=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You have so many lovely photos of you Praline!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Miss Praline YOU look sooo adorable (well you always do) in this picture.

purrs
Abby
PeeSss
I have trained my Momma to give me treats when she finally sits down in the evening I make her pop out the bag and she feeds me and Boo!

jenianddean said...

I love your expressions that you make. You are such a cute cute girl cat. And this looks like a fun one, so I'm glad you tagged me. Like you, I have several folders, so I think we'll have to do the Kittens folder, too. Hope your Mom is feeling a little better.
--Jasper

Cafe Cats said...

All of your pitures are so pretty, Praline!

Mama gives us treats right before she leaves for her day hunting. She thinks she's distracting us, but we know!

Pattyskypants said...

Dis is a PURRFECT pitcher of Sweet P! xxoo Bhu

Whimpurr said...

*kisses* on that cute little nosie!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We are going to see if that look works for us. You have such a sweet expressive face Praline.

L. Alida said...

I love your sweet little looks Praline! It's so nice that you spend time with Mommy Paula in her office.
I'm sorry her foot is owwie again. Poor Mommy! It's not fair. You need to rest Mommy Paula.
Sit on her Praline! :)
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

See, training da beans aint so hard...yoo just gotta keep repeating until they finally catch on.

Chrissie said...

That's the best treat-demandin' face I've seen yet, Sweet Praline! I'd be scared NOT to give you a treat!

Unknown said...

Dat sweet face of yers surely cud make any bean wants to give yoo a treat!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

What a lovely picture of you, but you ARE lovely! Bet you have a lot of treats.

Unknown said...

oh kool Praline! me ask mai mom to play dat memee! so much funz!!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great meme, Praline. We didn't read too many Thursday posts yesterday so we missed it!