1. This was my ONE present that Mom dared give to me when she got back from California. It was a simple canvas bag with weak catnip.
Some Suggestions from the cat bloggers:
2. Show the backside to her.
3. Bite her! I would never bite the hand that feeds me, but I scared her by showing my teeth and tongue.
4. Talk to the paw.
6. Mom felt so bad that I thought this was the only thing that she was going to give me. A few of you suggested that Mom was saving everything and was going to give it to me day-by-day. The outrage from the cat blog community made her feel so guilty that she immediately gave me everything.
7. Mom had a big bag with lot of stuff in it! I immediately began to explore.
Nom Nom, Greenies and Temptations are delicious!
11. I got some new toys to play with that have "high potent" cat nip in them and a whole container of catnip!
Hurry up, Mom. Get this toy off of the card.
12. Mom also got me some new toenail clippers, but she didn't get a picture of them.
13. My favorite item (other than the treats) was the feather mouse. I enjoyed playing with it so much that I was snorting!