- Visit Huffle Mawson in Australia. We got to play with the kangaroo and it was a lot of fun to try and avoid those kicks!
- Give myself a daily bath to keep the floof beautiful.
- Give Janet (the petsitter) the "look" to get extra treats! It usually works.
- Keep a look out for Mom! I know she won't be home for a few more days, but a kitty can wish, can't she?
- Keep up with the cat blog. I think am doing a pretty good job since she has been gone!
- Practice my "cute face"! Do you think it will work when Mom gets back?
- Guard the guest bedroom and mom's shoes. However, all bets are off for the house trashing party tomorrow (Friday).
- Keep Mom's seat warm on the sofa. Hmmm. I think I like this spot and Mom will need to find a new spot when she gets back.
- Practice the "teacher stare" to give Mom when she doesn't feed me on time.
- Take a nap!
- Find a new hiding place under the piano. I bet Janet can't find me here.
- Take another nap. A girl must get her beauty sleep!
- Get ready for the house trashing party. I know I have those party favors somewhere in here!
T13 #5 - Home Alone
I thought I would tell you about the things I am doing while Mom is away! Don't forget, Friday will be "house-trashing" day!