This is how Mom spent the day on Sunday, visiting my woofie cousins, Sydney and Foster. You may remember that they are both Australian Shepards, except Sydney is a minature and Foster is a standard. I guess that are okay for woofies. Mom did come home to me and give me scritches and treats. She even offered me some turkey, but I turned up my nose at it.
However, Mom has to use the computer, the TV and other technological things (the red thing is our external hard drive). I'm still mad at Dell because I can't get access to my Dell Safe account to get all of my pictures!
I guess it's time to get our Christmas shopping done. My cards are in the envelopes ready to be mailed, the Secret Paws box is packaged and ready to be mailed, and now all we have to do it to put up some decorations so mom can enjoy them while she is home recuperating from surgery the month of December.
Here's a short little video to show you how much I enjoy belly rubs. You kitties that don't like belly rubs don't know what you are missing!
I think it's a long process to get a computer back in shape once it's crashed! I'll try to be patient with Mom!
- Quantity of Output - Mom Paula Almost messed up on this one by not posting my Saturday blog until 9:30 pm. However, she has assisted me in posting 534 straight days without missing one! She has promised that she will post in advance to make sure this continues while she recuperates from her shoulder surgery. There may be some days you just see pictures!
- Quality of Output - Mom Paula earned extra points by finding my Baby Praline (Pralinette) pictures from 14 years ago and posting them. In addition, her picture taking skills are getting a little better. If I could just get her to learn how to use PhotoShop Elements, she could get bonus points. With a little help from Ann at Zoolatry, she did a great job with "As The Paw Turns."
- Client Pawticipation - Mom Paula has been getting a little slack with helping me visit my furriends on a daily basis. I know, I know, she has been through a lot this year, but doesn't she know I need to come first? She definitely needs to improve in this area for next year's review.
- Pawticipation (Part II) - Mom Paula has done purrty well on this one. She helped me participate in the Christmas Card Exchange, the Secret Paws, the Cat Purrsident of the World, the Toehawk Challenge, the Kitty Fight Club Challenge, International Box Day, World Cat Day, Christmas in July, Slumber Party for my 14th birthday, Catwalk Caturday, Paw It Forward, and Tocktober Tuesday. Now that I look at the list, I must admit, she's done quite well. However, I missed out on some contests recently, especially the artist sketch from The Monkeys, so she must still work a little harder to receive high marks.
- Client Satisfaction - I believe my furriends are very satisfied with what they see and read on my blog. I think they would like to see more Baby Praline photos, but there are a limited number of those and they are starting to fade. Maybe I can headbutt her into doing a few more of those.
- Overall Rating - Mom Paula does her best in tough situations to ensure my blog is "top notch". She has some areas for improvement, but with my help, I believe she can achieve this. She is currently working on addressing my Christmas Cards for 2009 to make sure they get mailed before her surgery. I think I'm a pretty lucky kitty!
One more Pralinette picture, giving my mom a kiss, from 14 years ago!
And you thought I was going to be tough on her! Hee! Hee!
Don't you just love Mom's leopard PJs?
I hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday!
For your viewing pleasure today, I thought I would share my favorite toy of my youth: a shoe string! Have a great weekend!
This is one of my favorite spots to rest and take it easy. You ought to see Mom trying to sit down without interrupting me!
Mom put the toy together and gave me the chance to check it out. There is this beautiful dragonfly on the end of a cord.
However, as soon as Mom pressed the button, I ran to the back of the house. The noise (although quiet) and the fluttering scared me. Mom thought I would get used to it, but everytime she turns it on, I run. I guess I am one of those unique kitties that doesn't like it. We decided that this great toy shouldn't go wasted, so we are going to draw a name from all of my commenters today and send the Cat Quest cat toy to you.
Here is a description of the toy. Good luck to everyone today. We'll draw a name tomorrow and announce the winner on Wednesday.
Crazy Cat - Cat Quest Motorized Cat Toy by Cardinal Laboratories Inc.
Cat Quest! Gives your cat a chance to hone his/her hunting skills! Cats can stealthily seek and sneak up on their prey, pounce, jump and bat away at the dragon fly! Cats will use their brains to calculate trajectories, anticipate movement and plan their attack! Bug motion drives cats crazy.
Battery operated cat toy
Wings move like real bugs
2 AAA batteries included
Bug with attached cord
Wand sections fit together
Battery chamber cover
You can manipulate the bug; let it perch silently and suddenly start fluttering its wings. You can make it take off and fly. You can move it slowly while your cat prepares to pounce! The cord is long enough that you can stay hidden if you choose. Don't allow your cat to chew on or swallow the bug.
Mom spent time with some other kitties last night! She could have been home with me, but noooooooo, she spent time giving my scritches away to someone else.
Meet Susie! She just got a new lion cut and I must admit, she does look adorable!