As many of you know, my platform for Cat President is "Compulsory Pampering." My mom tells me that I am just a spoiled little Southern Belle Diva. I tell her that I am just getting the attention and pampering that I deserve. Today, I want to share through Thursday Thirteen, 13 ways that I am pampered.
2. I have my own personal fluffy friend, Cassidy.
3. Playing with fev-vers!
4. My mom gives me lots of special treats.
5. I have warm fires on cold days.
6. Warm sunbeams for my naps.
7. I spend my evenings snuggling with my mom (love those PJs, mom).
8. I get plenty of stinky goodness and treats.
11. A nice TV to watch Goma!
12. My own private litter box.
13. And wonderful belly rubs!
Pee ess: Mom is still my campaign manager! I couldn't ask for anyone better.
Mom Paula: Thanks, Praline.